Calastone Connect Forum - Singapore
29 June 17
Confirmed speakers include:
- Mathew Kathayanat, Asia Pacific Asset Servicing Product Head, BNY Mellon
- George Mitton, International Editor, Funds Global Asia
- Derren Selvarajah, Head of Technology and Change, Standard Chartered Bank
- Chris Wade, Co-founder and Partner, Isomer Capital
- Veiverne Yuen, Co-founder and Managing Director, tryb Capital
- Edward Glyn, Global Head of Relationship Management, Calastone
- 'Distribution state-of-the-nation 2017’ – George Mitton, International Editor, Funds Global Asia, presents findings from a new piece of research exploring changes to the distribution landscape. What are the key drivers impacting today's distribution model? What action is being taken to adapt in different geographies? Facebook/Google – threat or opportunity?
- ‘Fintech for Asset Management’ – Chris Wade, Co-founder and Partner, Isomer Capital, leads a panel discussion identifying the latest tech trends. How can technology help funds industry firms manage today’s challenges? With £bn’s being invested in FinTech, how to identify the right technology partners.
- ‘Distribution trends’ – Edward Glyn, Global Head of Relationship Management, Calastone, examines Calastone’s Transaction Network trends in fund flows. How have the markets reacted to macro events like Brexit and Trump? What can we learn from these insights to support continued business growth?